Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pity Party

This is what I am looking at...

.
This is what my husband is looking at...


.
I'm freezing in 50-some degree weather. He is baking in 90-some degree weather. I stayed home with two leeches (um, boys attached to my butt.) He went to a Miami Dolphins football game.
.
Am I jealous? You better believe it!!
.
This past summer J was teaching both classes, so he couldn't get any time off. The boys and I took off for a month to visit the family in Key West and North Carolina. So we decided that J could take a couple of weeks to go home and visit everyone in November. He left Saturday and I am already about to go insane!
.
I don't begrudge him this trip. Really, I don't. He has gone almost a year without leaving this hell-hole. Plus, he works crazy-hard and more than deserves this break.
.
Does that keep the green-eyed monster at bay? Nope.
.
Edited to add: Ignore the dots. For some reason, everytime I try to publish this post, it runs all the words together into one, big paragraph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To all this concerns:

Barefoot mama is mine and you can't have her! I am j and if wasn't for bf mama I would not be having a nice break if wasn't for her. She puts up with me and my crazy work habits and helps me with the boys!

Thank you from a grateful hubby to the love of my life!