Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I had every intention of posting. I meant to post. I thought about it. I even had half a post written out before my internet went out on Friday. I guess I am going to be a little less ambitious and promise to write at least once a week.

Hmm, what has happened since the 27th? Honestly, not much. I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom) with one kid in school and a very independent kid at home. Frog enjoys playing on his own most of the time, so I am left to myself. I play on the computer, read a little, try to clean the house. Nothing really exciting.

I have started writing the book I have been putting off for a while. It's going to be a YA novel about a girl who follows around her uncle on achaeological digs. At least, that's the plot for now. I'm sure it will change a little.

So, that's my in-depth post of the day. Now it's time to conquer the pile of dishes in my sink.

No comments: