Thursday, October 2, 2008

Go Nunicorn!!


Lately I've been introducing Frog to some of my favorite shows and movies from when I was little.

So far we've watched:

Fraggle Rock
He-man
Labyrinth
The Last Unicorn

Here is his He-Man get-up:



Right now his favorite is The Last Unicorn. He watched it three times yesterday and he's watching it right now. He really likes it when all the unicorns come out of the ocean and the castle falls down. He yells "Go Nunicorn!"

Maybe this weekend I will show him the movie Legend, so he can see a real unicorn. I also have The Dark Crystal, The Princess Bride, Goonies, The Neverending Story, The Lost Boys, and E.T. I think I have Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I'm trying to think of some more, but I've drawn a blank. I guess I better go browse Netflix.

No comments: